Saturday, April 17, 2010

I feel dazed and confused..


Cynthia: God, don't you ever feel like everything we do and everything we've been taught is just to service the future? 
Tony: Yeah I know, like it's all preparation. 
Cynthia: Right. But what are we preparing ourselves for?
Mike:Death. 
Tony: Life of the party.
Mike: It's true.
Cynthia: You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else. 
Tony: So, you're not gonna go to law school? What do you wanna do then?
Mike: I wanna dance! 
*****
Wooderson: The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. 


Just so you know, one of my all time favorite directors is Richard Linklater and i will quote, talk, reference, post videos about all his movies since they are my favorites and I watched them all the time. I know you will all enjoy them :) I would recommend all his movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment