Saturday, April 17, 2010

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - George Harrison

He was always my favorite Beatle.. 

I think a lot of people that know me pretty well would be surprise to learn that my favorite Beatle was George. Yes, i do love John, Paul and Ringo, and yes a lot of my views reflect John's views, but i always felts a deeper connection with George, especially his music. It's just so beautiful! Who doesn't fall in love with something in the way you move or Within you, without you? These songs are magical to say the least. But don't get my wrong, Imagine is still one of my favorite songs of all times. Thanks John... I love you too.


Mucha gente que me conoce estaria muy sorprendida de saber que mis Beatle favorito es George. Si, me encanta John, Paul y Ringo, pero siempre he sentido una coneccion mas profunda con las letras de las canciones de George.

No comments:

Post a Comment